[time-nuts] Any Time nuts in AU?

Pascal Nguyen vk2ihl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:44:08 UTC 2009

Good day all

I am a mountaineer in the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney.
I don't worry much about any extra digit (up to now), happy with
whatever I have, heard and learn from America, Europe and down here
Oceania from time nuts mail tunnel, those info are always above my
head and very informative.
How do I keep time ?
I built several GPSDOs from scratch since 2006 with NavSync CW25 - TIM
module, with 1PPS and NCO up to 30.000MHz.
I have only one clock, an FRK,uncalibrated, as I learn from the group,
a man with one clock is a happy man !
I do not have any HP timing related test gear, I use a soundcard
stereo input for comparison, still waiting for any instruction from
the group "how to clock the PC" up to nuts-standard.

Cheers from Pascal VK2IHL / XV2PN