[time-nuts] 5370A

Joseph Gray jgray at zianet.com
Sat Oct 10 08:11:10 UTC 2009

Bruce,

Thanks for the tip. I was very careful. Only one board was really
stuck. I left it alone for now.

Just for the heck of it, I did a few more steps in the Chapter 4
Operation Verification. As I said, discounting the bad BNC, step 13
reads aproximately 103.6nS, so I continued.

Steps 14, 15 and 16 are ok.

Step 17 shows 3.6nS (should be < 1nS). Period Compliment shows
-96.3nS. Something very wrong here.

Steps 18, 19 and 20 are ok.

I'm going to stop there for the night and drag out the scope tomorrow
to pickup at step 21.

Thanks for the help so far.

Joe Gray
KA5ZEC