[time-nuts] 5370A

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Sat Oct 10 16:01:32 UTC 2009

One thing to note, the 5370A has a slim line relay (K1) in the power supply
that switches all of the voltages on... it is there for the crystal oscillator.

I had one that didn't produce enough contract pressure to reliably switch on all
of the voltages, and would quit if you bumped it lightly.  I had to readjust
the contact spring pressures, and it became reliable.

-Chuck Harris