[time-nuts] Lady Heather question

WarrenS warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 10 19:17:21 UTC 2009

>I'm seeing all the  plots  other than the frequency deviation.

Osc plot defaults to off,
"g"  "o" turns in on
Push spare bar for the help screen

ws
*************
I've been running the Windows version of Lady Heather tp make  some
comparisons between Thunderbolts and Mini-Ts, she cracks her whip just  as firmly
for the Mini-T:-) and have noticed that, for both, I'm seeing all the  plots
other than the frequency deviation.

If I move the mouse pointer within the plots the individual point  values
shown includes the values for frequency deviation but the graph  isn't
visible.
I've noticed that the values are quoted in ppb but the oscillator
deviation scale is shown in the titles above the plots as being in ppt, parts  per
trillion?, so wonder if I'm just off scale or if it's not scaling as it
should?

Any advice would be appreciated.

regards

Nigel