David C. Partridge david.partridge at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Oct 12 09:01:31 UTC 2009

If you change the scale factor on the oscillator graph to about 100ppt, the
pps to 10nS and the DAC to 50uv it isn't so scary :-)

My oscillator trace is varying about =/- one fifth of a division in the
short term.   My time constant is set at 400 seconds which seems to have
considerably reduced the size of the frequency excursions compared to the
default, and also reduced the large excursions of the DAC voltage.

PS to Mark Sims:  I like the latest beta version of Heather a lot especially
the satellite map improvements.  Could I also suggest you always display the
clock bias to three decimals to reduce dancing.

Dave