[time-nuts] GPIB on HP5382B counter

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Oct 24 23:11:32 UTC 2009

magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org said:
> Not quite.

Argh/blush.  Sigh.

Thanks for the correction, and apologies for cluttering up the list with
bogus info.

I fished out my old copy of Andrew Koenig's C Traps and Pitfalls.  Chapter 2
starts with Pointers and Arrays.

It's Copyrighted 1989.  Does anybody know of a other books that cover similar
material?

It's a very good book and I like the style.  I'm just looking for additional
info, a second opinion/viewpoint.  Sometimes saying the same thing in a
different way will click.