[time-nuts] Trimble copy of Z3801

TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com TheInfamousFlavio at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 16:31:27 UTC 2009

It's a double oven oscillator (vectron I believe) as opposed to the 1/2
tbolts that only have a single oven that everyone else has from the 911
units.

This one has other additional features like full power supply conditioning
(just add 48v power supply) and can have firmware upgraded.  They're pretty
nice.  There is another version  that has an even nicer DOXCO.  Need a rs485
convertor though.  can't connect rs232 directly