[time-nuts] [OT] RE: G P S D O (Ray Hudson)

Bruce Lane kyrrin at bluefeathertech.com
Thu Oct 29 17:47:55 UTC 2009

	OpenOffice was not actually designed by Sun. They merely bought the
rights to it some years ago. It's still open-source, as far as I know.

	But yes, it's the same company. And, having read the breakdown on
sparkfun's site, I don't think Sun has a case (and I also think their
lawyers have too much time on their hands).

	Keep the peace(es).