[time-nuts] OT: Spectrum Analyzer

Glenn Little WB4UIV glennmaillist at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 31 03:39:37 UTC 2009

Keep in mind that anything much newer than the 141T will have custom
parts and processors.
This makes the instrument smaller and more versatile, but, less repairable.
The 141T is a workhorse.

I would not trade mine for any number of the processor controlled analyzers.
Having a nice clean analog display is nice and you do not have to
worry about did I get an accurate display of what I am looking at or
did what I am looking for occur between sample on the digital display.

I hope you find what you are looking for. It is hard to beat the 141T
for a spectrum analyzer.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV