[time-nuts] And you thought you were old

Max Robinson max at maxsmusicplace.com
Wed Apr 21 16:21:27 UTC 2010

In case the moderators of this list are unhappy with this thread, it and
other similar threads would be  welcome on my fun with transistors list.  In
fact, the list owner, that's me, really enjoys them.  See below my signature
if you are interested.

Regards.

Max.  K 4 O D S.

Email: max at maxsmusicplace.com

Transistor site http://www.funwithtransistors.net
Vacuum tube site: http://www.funwithtubes.net

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
funwithtransistors-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

funwithtubes-subscribe at yahoogroups.com