[time-nuts] 5350A versus 53131A

Loïc MOREAU Loic.MOREAU at eai.fr
Mon Aug 2 12:42:30 UTC 2010

In order to compare different frequency sources i am in the process to acquire old Agilent gear, i am looking to different directions   5350A counter or more modern 53131A the prices are nearly equals and I prefer more recent equipment so I somebody can give me an advice to look further on 5350A  it will be appreciated.

The 225 Mhz frequency limit of the 53131 is not a problem as some equipment are equipped with a 3 Ghz option and it will be possible to construct/buy a prescaler.

regards
Loïc

http://www.eai.fr