[time-nuts] Buffer / distribution amplifier for TCXO

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Wed Aug 4 22:42:41 UTC 2010

The GPS receiver chip actually specifies that a clipped sinewave should
be used.
Presumably this is necessary to limit the harmonic contents.
In which case low pass filtering the CMOS outputs may be necessary.
The 74AHC04 or equivalent may be a better choice as its ground and Vcc
bounce is lower than that of a 74AC04.

Bruce