[time-nuts] What's the latest correct PICTIC II Mouser project?

Arnold Tibus arnold.tibus at gmx.de
Thu Aug 5 09:06:11 UTC 2010

With the exception of the 74AC175 Farnell does have almost everything on
stock. Private clients will not be delivered but they can order all the
Farnell parts via www.hbe-shop.de in Berlin/ Germany for the
same price. The parts will be shipped directly by Farnell. I got mine
within 24 hours! A good source as well for Cermet Trimmers, Metal Film
resistors, Transistors, Voltage Regulators etc. is www.Conrad.de (it was
somewhat cheaper there).
The 74AC175PC is a bit a problem for private persons. For industrial
orders this type is available, but only if you order for more then 150
or 200 Euros, a great pity.

Arnold