[time-nuts] TrueTime Mark V GPS receiver interface

Timing Fanatic timing.fanatic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 04:54:48 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've recently got my hands on a receiver-less TrueTime Mark V, but
everything else seems to be intact.  Is there a service manual floating
around on the web for this unit (or its cousin the XL-DC)? Or does anyone
know what the pins are for the interface between the controller to the GPS
receiver board?  I'm thinking about transplanting my own GPS receiver with a
Trimble unit (I think the original module was a Trimble unit...).

Would appreciate it if anyone has any information on this thing!

Thanks,
-E