[time-nuts] Simulation

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Sat Aug 14 22:18:15 UTC 2010

Once I had a batch of JANTX 2N2222A (with all the paperwork) that were PNPs. They actually were marked JANTX 2N2222A. This was for a mil job in the 80's. We did not fool around with the mil specs back then.

I was a young engineer then and not all that involved in the process, so I was kept somewhat out of the process that followed. I wish I has seen QA and purchasing explain that one :)

Didier

Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...