[time-nuts] Mounting hardware for HP/Symmetricom 58532A GPS antenna -- M4 x 0.7?

k6rtm at comcast.net k6rtm at comcast.net
Thu Aug 19 05:03:16 UTC 2010

Fleming--

Many thanks! While waiting for a backup to complete, I dug out the traditional box of unsorted hardware each of us probably has. Rummaging through the box turned up four very pretty torx-headed stainless screws the proper size and length. They're not quite captive in the new mount, but the gasket holds them in place. I'm going to dig through the box for more; I'd rather have extras in my kit when I'm up on the roof, as one is certain to try and escape on me!

For those looking for the answer later on, the 58532A GPS antenna uses M4 x 0.7 screws.

Didier -- I didn't spot that detail in the HP/Symmetricom manuals available on the net. They only show the assemblies.

73 de Bob K6RTM in Silicon Valley

Message: 3