[time-nuts] Bulletin Board / Forum

Pierpaolo Bernardi olopierpa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 08:28:17 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 16:47, J. Forster <jfor at quik.com> wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> Yes, it would be a lot of work to write Wiki style articles on all list
> topics.

The point of wikis is that people write what they know,
if they have the will to write about it, and when they have the time.

> Another option would be an archive of all Group posts, searchable via
> Google. There is apparently a Google app that does that. I've seen options
> on web pages where there is a Google search button, that has options of:
>
> ( ) Search the site
> ( ) Search the web

No app needed! This is done using the "site:" keyword to google searchs,
for example, this query will report only results on febo.com:

http://www.google.it/search?q=unobtanium+site%3Afebo.com

or put manually in the google form: "unobtanium site:febo.com"

(I think this is my first post here, so greetings to all)

Cheers
P.