[time-nuts] EFRATOM LPRO-101

Roy Phillips phill.r1 at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 3 12:08:17 UTC 2010

Hi Jim
This would appear to be a faulty unit, I also purchased the same unit from
Bob Mokia two weeks ago and its performing very well.  It gives a frequency
of 10.000,000,005 Mhz.
 One very obvious fault is the BITE voltage - - this should initially be 4.5
volts, which falls to less than 30 mV. within a few minutes. The XTAL
Control Volts, after a short while falls to 6.145 V., so yours, at 14.67 V,
would seem to be wrong ! The Lamp volts settle to 6.736 V, and the Ext  C
Field is 2.426 V. , which checks with your result.
I'm  sure you will get a replacement.
Roy