[time-nuts] T-Bolt question.

bg at lysator.liu.se bg at lysator.liu.se
Mon Feb 8 11:03:25 UTC 2010

Hi Dave,

1) Tbolt 1PPS pulsewidth is not adjustable.
2) Yes, the Tbolt will give a 1PPS in holdover mode if there is no visable
GPS satellites. (Its an crystal oven oscillator (OCXO) in a standard Tbolt
not a Rubidium oscillator, even though it could be modified to dicipline
an external oscillator of your choice.)

--
   Björn