[time-nuts] True to there word. - Fancy WWVB

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Tue Feb 9 02:37:06 UTC 2010

Hi

My assumption is that that the same propagation effects that move the phase also delay the arrival of the modulation. The ID on WWVB is a 45 degree (?) carrier phase shift. At the very least, I think you would need to let the loop know about that.

I do hardware one week and software the next. Right now I'm writing a bunch of Perl ....

Bob