[time-nuts] FE5680 Frequency adjustment voltage range

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Mon Feb 15 14:46:04 UTC 2010

Hi

In general there are no real schematics available on any of these compact Rb's.

Many of the extra post and jumpers are related to setting up the physics package. Without a very good understanding of what they do, you really can't touch them.

Since the unit can be digitally tuned, I would guess you might find that it's set one step to high or low on the digital tune. The digital tune is easily reversed it you get it wrong ....

Bob