[time-nuts] DMTD to MMTD

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 18 00:29:59 UTC 2010

Yes, but faster rise times and potentially more EMI.  The FTL guys are pretty obsessive about stray noise sources.

As far as interfaces.. if I were choosing, I'd use LAN (like pair a Rabbit with the FPGA.. the Rabbit does the UI as a static webserver kind of thing), although USB is ok, but ties the box to one computer.  USB is cheaper though.
Firewire/1394 is a dying standard... If you need speed, then GigE would probably be a better choice.