[time-nuts] Sound Card Spectrum Analyzer

Jean-Louis Oneto Jean-Louis.Oneto at obs-azur.fr
Fri Feb 19 01:10:04 UTC 2010

Hello,
A long time ago (1996-2000...), there was a shareware program called
CoolEdit (96 then 2k in case you didn't guess) that was really powerful,
written by David Johnston. Unfortunately, (it was may be a little too smart
;-} ), Adobe took it over and it become the Audition product, and of course
make it a commercial product.
If you're able to grab a copy of the old shareware, the trial version, even
limited on the number of filters and/or transforms you can use together,
should be worth a try.
Best regards,
Jean-Louis