[time-nuts] Mitsubishi GPS antenna data

Ray Hudson hudsonray at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 25 06:05:59 UTC 2010

Nigel, I bet there is more than a few companies re-badging these things.
That photo of the HP base and two screw clamp is exactly the same as the VIC100, The PCB in the VIC100 is flat and you could have a puck cover like the HP, the VIC100 pointy shape cover is designed as a snow retardant dome.

I'll take a photo of the internals of a VIC100 for you as a conparison.

Ray VK4TFT.