[time-nuts] Digests too often...

"Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)" pfmonet at wanadoo.fr
Sun Feb 28 09:06:28 UTC 2010

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your prompt reply, yes I understand, the problem these
days is there are more and more mobility and poeple sending their emails
to their mobile phones.
May be an idea is to have two style of digests like "heavy" or "lite",
or another solution to offer users to choose the number of messages into
their Digest.
These are just ideas to avoid users having too much Bzzi Bzzi into their
pocket... ;-)

Best regards
pf