[time-nuts] Z3805 utility, Was: AW: (no subject)

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Sun May 23 12:46:40 UTC 2010

I guess my trying to put RS-232 in the "subject" line did not catch on. My
original EIA Standard RS-232-C is dated August 1969 and it claims to be a
revision of RS-232-B. It also says it was reaffirmed in 1981. There are I
guess newer versions now, as stated by someone else on here. Regards - Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731
732-886-5960