[time-nuts] Most accurate small crystal

Steve Rooke sar10538 at gmail.com
Sat May 29 06:05:56 UTC 2010

Hi Bob,

On 29 May 2010 02:29, Bob Camp <lists at rtty.us> wrote:
> Hi

> Best starting place - buy the CD's of the back issues of the Frequency Control Symposium. Each issue has a couple dozen papers looking at the kinds of issues you are interested in. The symposium has been running for a lot of years, there are lots of papers to dig into.

Thanks for the pointer to the IEEE and although I've not found
reference to the CD's yet, I came across this base link to Frequency
Control, http://www.ieee-uffc.org/frequency_control/,  and from there
I've found some useful documents. This link is particularly
interesting, http://www.ieee-uffc.org/frequency_control/teaching.asp.

Thanks,
Steve
--
Steve Rooke - ZL3TUV & G8KVD
A man with one clock knows what time it is;