No subject

Sat May 1 12:37:47 UTC 2010

datasets from a dual frequency receiver, where you want to solve for a
static solution or maybe a moving receiver (kinematic/ solution).

Standard measurements are code and phase measurements for L1 and L2, mayb=
also a doppler measurement.

If I remember the Thunderbolt interface discussions we had correctly ther=
is only a code measurement available from the Tbolt.

At least in the past the online services has been limited to dual
frequency data and solving for a static position. There was also
geografical limitations where say a US based service would not process a
european dataset.

Still its an interesting project to setup an "amature" Common view proces=
s.

--

    Bj=F6rn