[time-nuts] Lucent Rubidium Adjustment

Brian Kirby kilodelta4foxmike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 03:12:15 UTC 2010

You can add a 1 K pot directly to the I/O connector on the FRS rubidium.

Top of pot to pin 8, center of pot to pin 2, bottom of pot to pin 3.
When the external pot is used, it will override the internal pot
somewhat.  The pot should be a 10 turn pot.

More information is available in the Efratom FRS-C manual.