[time-nuts] AUSTRON MODEL 2100F Conversion

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Mon Oct 4 21:29:29 UTC 2010

 My understanding is that the shutdown was a purely political decision.
USCG couldn't tell the politicians that "people will die" so it was a
savings to be achieved.  Given the shutdown costs it will take a few
years to break even - so it's actually more expensive in the short run.

I heard this weekend that they have already demo'd the Boise City tower
because no other agency wanted it.

mailto:oz at ozindfw.net
Oz
POB 93167