[time-nuts] WWVB NIST Radio Time Receiver

Brooke Clarke brooke95482 at att.net
Wed Oct 20 16:25:22 UTC 2010

Hi Mike:

The C-Max front end outputs just the demodulated signal.

I connected a LED to the output and during the daytime it's mostly noise
with the stock antenna.  My hope is to get an better antenna so the time
code will be available for more of the time.
http://www.prc68.com/I/Loop.shtml#CMMR6P60
and scroll down a little.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke