[time-nuts] Cesium standard prices

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Oct 20 18:58:48 UTC 2010

I know there was a 5061B listed on Fleabay a couple times and never sold (I think I even saw it on Craigslist)...

It's located in Houston, TX... IIRC their offices are relatively close to me, I would be more than willing to drive down there and
test out this unit and report back any numbers / information (as long as someone gives me step-by-step info). If it works you might
be able to work out a deal, if the tube is dead then maybe you can negotiate a reasonable price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Agilent-HP-5061B-Cesium-Beam-List-Price-35000-/320601091689

I'm not associated with the seller at all.. I just remember this being listed and that it was local (I was halfway tempted to buy it
myself but I really don't need to be spending the money).

Jason