[time-nuts] Maintaining boatanchors

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 24 11:47:22 UTC 2010

HP had a program called NOMAS (Not Manufacturer Supported) where they did release the source code to some of their calculator products (mainly the HP41 family) and possibly others.  There are many great HP41 (and other calculators) emulations out there because of it.

I really wish they'd do it for the HP16500 logic analyzers...