[time-nuts] Maintaining boatanchors

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sun Oct 24 17:21:32 UTC 2010

I've found engineers tend to be squirrels. A number of times they've said
to me "I'll look in my files". They will often either scan it for me or
let me borrow the original informally so I can Xerox it locally.

IMO, going through Sales or making an "official" request costs a bunch and
ir rarely successful. It's also worth asking "do you remember any major
customers of this unit?>"

-John