[time-nuts] Maintaining boatanchors (was Capacitor Failures)

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Oct 25 17:22:53 UTC 2010

+1 for the Willem Programmer's.... I had an older model (serial port connection), but I used it TONS of times fixing corrupt BIOSes
on computers back in the days... I keep meaning to get me one of the newer USB models... Like you said, they have various adapters
to support just about every popular socket out there and I know the voltage levels are adjustable (usually jumpers or buttons on the
board).

> I bought a True-USB PRO GQ-4X Willem Programmer last year from here:

P.S. In the other post about "Bluefeather"... Yeah don't try that search term... Hehe..

It's www.bluefeathertech.com and ftp.bluefeathertech.com