[time-nuts] Time of death-Again

Neville Michie namichie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 23:46:07 UTC 2010

Surely astronomical events are rather rubbery.
The distance between the celestial bodies is measured in Light Years,
this must give uncertainties as the exact distances are varying all
the time
and the solution of the many bodied problem is probably chaotic,
meaning that it
may not be possible to deduce exactly where anything was at some
point in the past.
The rate at which time happens depends on the local gravity and that
varies as
everything moves around.
What we need here is a Grand Unified Time to keep cell phones working
through the universe. How would you administer that to a nanosecond?
I am sure Douglas Adams would have had some humorous situations with
excellent moral messages for us if he were still here.
cheers, Neville Michie