[time-nuts] What is the correct Allan value?

ws at Yahoo warrensjmail-one at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 20:27:11 UTC 2010

It is easer for me to scale the nom freq setting than the data so
I scaled the 1E+7 osc freq by 1e+4, because my raw data is in parts per
1e-11 instead of in Hz.
Gives the same answer either way. I'm using an improved TPLL to take the raw
data, & Ulrich's great Plotter program to do the plots.

ws
***************

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Hi there,

how can the nominal frequency be 1E+11 Hertz (in other words 0.1
TeraHertz)??

 For the 10811A it should be set to 1E+7.

Also, what instrument are you using that gives you xE-13 resolution on
33ms sample rate (30 samples per second at 0.5 parts per trillion
resolution)?

bye,
Said