[time-nuts] homebrew maser

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Thu Sep 2 03:13:17 UTC 2010

>"Thank you for making a homebrew H-maser look simple! :)"

Magnus,  That was sort of my point.

Can "everyone" do it?  No.  Can one (or more) of us do it... absolutely!
Especially if we work together on this.  The amount of knowledge I've
already seen come out of this group *collectively* is impressive for lack of
a better word.  Together... we can do anything!  Individually, we dream...
spend lots of money and waste lots of time.  Maybe even make some progress.
I read every post and take everything in.  Reading the "knowledge" oozing
out in these emails is like a dream come true for me.  So, someone wants to
homebrew a Hydrogen Maser... let's break it down and make it a reality.
"Here is a good place to start"...

Thank you "time-nuts"!  Nothing is *impossible* and dreams sometimes do come
true.