[time-nuts] Maser info (vacuum levels)

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Fri Sep 3 04:49:29 UTC 2010

Sounds like the parts of a "salvaged" SEM would be a good start for a
project such as this (assuming the diffusion pump is included - I've been
looking for one for a while but it seems the pumps are almost *always*
missing).  But still, if you could find one locally (freight is $$$) there
are a lot of very good, high precision parts just begging to be "hacked".