[time-nuts] Small DMTD project PCBs Group Buy Update, boards are here !

Stanley Reynolds stanley_reynolds at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 23:56:34 UTC 2010

Bob,

No parts list except this one which you can use to get started :
http://n4iqt.com/BillRiley/DMTDMixerModulePartsList.xls
Spreadsheet file

or down load the free PCB express software and generate a parts list with them
and files here :

http://n4iqt.com/BillRiley/MixerModule_7.sch
http://n4iqt.com/BillRiley/DDSModule.sch

DDS board has the option for 4 distribution amps only 2 are used normally.

PICTIC II board is used without the op amps and 7.5 volt regulator notes:
http://n4iqt.com/BillRiley/No-interpolator.txt
page 3 of this file has full parts list
http://n4iqt.com/picticii/circuit-pcb.pdf
If you install the interpolator it can be turned off with a software command.

R25 a 10 K resistor only used with the TTL computer interface option, not used
with the RS232 chip, is listed twice as 1% or 5% either will work but you don't
need both.

Stanley