[time-nuts] Timing Distribution in Mountainous Terrain

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 15:58:26 UTC 2010

Symmetricom makes GPS based NTP time servers with excellent holdover
capability.   I think our "SyncServer" with an OXCO is good for +/- 0.5
second holdover over something like 60 days.   They have options for Rb
oscillators installed that will make that much much better and it might fall
inside of your requirements.  Give them a look.  You're welcome to mail me
directly with questions about mine if you like.

-Bob