[time-nuts] PICTIC chip 2nd round of orders, shipped!

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 03:47:50 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

Just a quick update.  For those that sent me cash via paypal, the chips have
all gone out with one exception (I'm waiting on an address from
somebody).    Expect to see them later this coming week.  Sorry for the
delay in getting them out.

The chips have been sent in an anti-static plastic chip tube with a stopper
at each end inside of a bubble wrap lined mailing envelope.  Let me know if
there is any damage or if there are any problems.  Nobody reported any
issues with the first round of orders so I suspect everything will be fine
with this shipment.

-Bob, N3XKB