[time-nuts] Questions about HP 5370B

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 13:16:57 UTC 2010

I have picked up a few of these over the years.
Seems almost everyone knows to take the oven.
Or the low quality gate oscillator is in there. Worthless and can easily be
100Hz off.
Very touchy.
Great advice from the group to check various supply voltages.
Agree on the heat sink. Its hot. Some one mentioned they added a small fan.
I intend to do that to several of mine especially the one I use all the
time.
One day. ;-)
Good luck good counter.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Bruce Griffiths <bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz