[time-nuts] GPS ceramic patch in what plastic housing?

Heathkid heathkid at heathkid.com
Tue Sep 14 16:30:28 UTC 2010

  You're welcome Peter.  I'm glad I was able to finally provide
something useful.  :)

Hopefully others found it an interesting read as well.  I have two
Thunderbolts and am trying to figure out how far apart I should mount
the antennas.  Further apart reduces the changes of multpath to both
antennas from the same source... but then again, placing them very close
together would remove that as another in the millions of variables.

Any thoughts on mounting a pair of GPS antennas to maximize "timing"
accuracy?

73 Brice KA8MAV