[time-nuts] Questions about HP 5370B

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Tue Sep 14 18:37:00 UTC 2010

  Hello,

My 1986 HP catalog do not show a high stability oscillator as an option
for the 5370B, and from the time base aging effects graphs it appears to
have a 1E-8/month oscillator. My 1996 catalog also do not shown this as
an option, but the specs for the 5370B are so sparse that they even do
not mention anything about acuraccy.

Regards,

Javier