[time-nuts] Info required on Oak OCXO

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Tue Sep 28 11:08:24 UTC 2010

I have acquired on old Oak Frequency Control 10MHx OCXO, but have been
unable to find any info on it, and was wondering if anyone was
familiar with it?  The label on top has the following on it:

   OFC
2940221-2
10.000000 MHz
11628-13147
9952

It is a 2 inch by 2 inch by 1 inch unit.  It seems that Vectron have
taken over Oak, and their current models C4710 style A1 and ox-041
type A0 look the same.  However, they have sine and HCMOS versions,
and more importantly, 12 volt or 15 volt versions.  Vectron haven't
answered my query, so I was hoping someone here might have an old Oak
catalogue or data sheet?

     Thank you,

          Peter  (London, England)