[time-nuts] Next Generation Time/Frequency Standards May Require Provisions Preventing Vertical Displacement

Jeffrey Okamitsu w3kl at w3kl.com
Wed Sep 29 16:56:09 UTC 2010

Actually, as I think about this, it will be impossible to "calibrate" another
device unless one knows the vertical displacement between the standard and the
DUT AND a suitably adequate (read: easy to use) algorithm for accounting for the
effect of gravity can be developed.

Jeff
 Jeffrey K. Okamitsu, PhD, MBA
+1-609-638-5402 US Mobile Phone