[time-nuts] OT: Revised FireFly User Manuals and new fimware release

SAIDJACK at aol.com SAIDJACK at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 05:58:13 UTC 2010

Hello Ladies, and Gents,

for those of you who may be interested, and at the risk of spaming
everyone else, we completely revised our Jackson Labs Technologies, Inc.
FireFly-xx user manuals, with proper indexing, firmware upgrade instructions,  etc
etc. Better late than never...

The new manuals can be found on our website under the support tab, in the
"documents" link:

_http://www.jackson-labs.com/docs.html_
(http://www.jackson-labs.com/docs.html)

We also updated the firmware for all FireFly's to version 2.19 (FireFly-II
series) and 0.919 (FireFly-1A series) after finding an issue in the version
2.18  NMEA code that could affect the 1PPS output of the units. These new
firmware  files are available for download on our support tab.

Hope that helps,
bye,
Said