[time-nuts] Small quantity custom crystals

Oz-in-DFW lists at ozindfw.net
Thu Sep 30 20:41:09 UTC 2010

 I suspect that International Crystal is in the "usual suspects"
category, but they do list operation of some of their 7th overtone parts
to 200 MHz and you are not too far past that.   I'd call them if you
haven't already.  there price probably won't be what you'd score as
reasonable, but if you want something that works, they are likely to
provide it.

What's magic about these?  There are smaller solutions these days.