[time-nuts] starloc II and hag-240 photos

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 09:52:29 UTC 2011

lists at lazygranch.com writes:

The orb  in the sky made an appearance today, so I figured I'd photograph
the guts  of the Starloc II. The HAG-240 is an active antenna a local
surplus shop  was selling. Since it worked with the box, I went back and
wiped them out.  $15 each, plus $2 for the threaded pipe to mount  it.

Comparing your photos with some I have archived the GPS module looks  to be
an Oncore UT+, although some other Oncores may have looked  similar.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR